Premium Information is available for this item - Upgrade for $1 a day
ELECTRICAL RESISTANCE TEMPERATURE INDICATOR
6685000059024 000059024 162B2G
An item that designates temperature by means of measuring the electrical resistance of a sensitive bulb whose resistance varies with a change of temperature. Does not include resistance bulb. INDICATOR,TEMPERATURE,ELECTRICAL RESISTANCE
Drawings and Photos 6685-00-005-9024
Request a Quotation from participating marketplace vendors
6685-00-005-9024 is a INDICATOR,TEMPERATURE,ELECTRICAL RESISTANCE. that does not have a nuclear hardened feature or any other critical feature such as tolerance, fit restriction or application. Demilitarization of this item has been confirmed and is not currently subject to changes. This item is considered a low risk when released from the control of the Department of Defense. The item may still be subject to the requirements of the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR). This item may be hazardous as it is in a Federal Supply Class for potentially hazardous items. A MSDS should be available from the supplier for the end user to evaluate any hazards. This item does not contain a precious metal.
Management Data 6685-00-005-9024
|Effective Date||Organization||Unit of Issue||Unit Price||Quantity Unit Pack|
|Oct 2022||Department of the Air Force (DF)||EA||Upgrade...|
|Oct 2022||Department of the Navy (DN)||EA||Upgrade...|
|Oct 2021||Department of the Air Force (DF)||EA||Upgrade...|
|Oct 2021||Department of the Navy (DN)||EA||Upgrade...|
|Oct 2020||Department of the Navy (DN)||EA||Upgrade...|
|Oct 2020||Department of the Air Force (DF)||EA||Upgrade...|
|Apr 2020||Department of the Air Force (DF)||EA||Upgrade...|
|Oct 2019||Department of the Navy (DN)||EA||Upgrade...|
- Stock fund applicable to items managed for the Air Force by the respective Inventory Control Point
- 97X4830.FCL4 - Materiel Support DIV (MSD) - Materiel Support Division (MSD), which includes those Air Force Centrally Managed Investment Items (ERRC XD1=C and XD2=T) except for those still managed in budget programs (BP) 15, 25, 82, 83, and 84 as stock fund exempt. MSD also includes items centrally procured and managed as Expense Items (ERRC XB3=N and XF3=P). Reference AFMAN 23–110, Volume 1, Part 3, Chapter 7, Paragraph 7.3.1
- Aggregation Code:
- C-130 HERCULES
- Price Validation Code:
- The current standard price in Catalog Management Data (CMD) has not analyzed or coded for LP/LM.
The price has not been analyzed or reviewed for accuracy.
ZOP or Standard price challenges are permissible but must be supported with adequate justification. However, if coded for Local Purchase (LP) or Fabrication/Manufacture as indicated with an (LM) Acquisition Advice Code of “L” or “F”, then it must be evaluated locally where purchased or fabricated.
- Special Material ID:
- Cargo/Transport Aircraft (C130)
- Issue, Repair, Requisition Restriction Code:
- Repairable item subject to centrally managed rework program at designated sites. Mandatory turn-in of item required except when initial issue or replacement of surveyed item is involved
- Special Material Content:
- Non-Hazardous or Non-Sensitive Item