Premium Information is available for this item - Upgrade for $1 a day
ELECTRICAL RESISTANCE TEMPERATURE TRANSMITTER
Drawings and Photos 6685-00-009-3568
Request a Quotation from participating marketplace vendors
6685-00-009-3568 is a TRANSMITTER,TEMPERATURE,ELECTRICAL RESISTANCE. Demilitarization of this item has been confirmed and is not currently subject to changes. This item is considered a low risk when released from the control of the Department of Defense. The item may still be subject to the requirements of the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR). This item may be hazardous as it is in a Federal Supply Class for potentially hazardous items. A MSDS should be available from the supplier for the end user to evaluate any hazards. This item does not contain a precious metal.
Management Data 6685-00-009-3568
|Effective Date||Organization||Unit of Issue||Unit Price||Quantity Unit Pack|
|Jun 2004||Department of the Army (DA)||EA||Upgrade...||1|
|Feb 2004||Defense Logistics Agency (DS)||EA||Upgrade...||1|
|Dec 2003||Department of the Navy (DN)||EA||Upgrade...||1|
- Materiel Category and Inventory Manager:
- General Supplies (DLA/GSA Items)
- Appropriation and Budget Activity:
- Stock Fund Secondary Items
- Management Inventory Segment:
- Non-Repairable Items(Exclusive of Insurance and Provisioning Items)
This code will be used to identify items, which are not reparable.
- Weapons System / End Item / Homogeneous Group:
- DLA/GSA Material
DLA/GSA-Managed Items that cannot be identified to a specific Army Weapons Systems/End Item
- Accounting Requirements:
- Expendable item.An item of Army property coded with an ARC of X in the AMDF. Expendable items require no formal accountability after issue from a stock record account.Commercial and fabricated items similar to items coded X in the AMDF are considered expendable items.